9 Reasons Your Workout Wear Sucks
Most men’s workout wear, even so-called premium activewear, is generic, under-performing and wears out too quickly—a sad state of affairs that led four guys from Connecticut, including an NCAA lacrosse player and a former NFL exec, to found Rhone Apparel.
Here are 9 ways Rhone is better than what you’re now wearing:
- Rhone’s main source of instant fame is its use of premium fabrics that include silver thread, which imparts permanent antimicrobial and anti-odor protection.
- Superior materials make Rhone garments last longer.
- Mesh panels are strategically placed for ventilation.
- Silicone gel coats drawstrings for better function. Brilliant!
- A specialized media pocket protects your phone from sweat.
- Shorts have a thick, tall, padded waistband. Comfortable? Totally. Drooping? Denied!
- Flatlock stitching prevents chafing.
- Polartec Power Dry construction wicks moisture fast.
- Inspirational messages are stitched right in. Sample: “What we do in life echoes in eternity.” Right on, Rhone.
Now run, don’t walk, to Mr. Sid and stock up on Rhone basics.